Ketapang Villa Beachfront Villas - Tanah Lot - Price range: From US$ 1000 >
Welcome to the first and exclusive "Private Resort" that offers you more than just a new concept, but also a new experience. Nestled in 2.5 hectares, Ketapang will surprise you through the amenities, intimacy, style and charm of its suites and not to mention the smiley, gentle and well-trained twenty-five staff at your service. Ketapang Villa is located on the authentic and picturesque southwest coast of Bali. Amazing place for the sunset, the "Golden Coast" provides the best real beachfront estates of the island. It is surrounded by the ocean and infinity rice terraces, to enjoy and relax in a tranquil place. The unspoiled beach is yours!
Ketapang Villa is not just closed to the beach, but it is ON the beach, offering 300-meter wide beachfront. Ketapang amenities will invite you to discover all the charm of Bali both modern and traditional, and more valuable pieces of art from many other islands of Indonesia. Surrounded by the thoughtfully landscaped natural garden, gym antique house, two pools, tennis court, two Jacuzzis, organic kitchen garden, soothing fish pond and helipad will definitely make your stay at Ketapang Villa unforgettable and remarkable.
The movie? 20 guests can lay down comfortably on spacious sofa in our private theatre with a great choice of movies. The exercise? Work out of your muscles in either of our two pools, lighted tennis court or oceanfront gym then relax in our main Jacuzzi on the beach. The massage? Pamper your body and soul in our spa, in the middle of a pond, in which you will not only enjoy the Balinese magic fingers but also you will be stunned by the ocean which is distantly 5 meters from you only. The bedrooms? All the suites are minimum 100m2 with either ocean view or beachfront.
Sited on two and half hectares, Ketapang Villa displayed along the beach, antique and Balinese style buildings over more than 2.200m2. Scattered around the main house (main "bale"), in a natural and blissful garden, the seven suites host the guests in a harmonious combination of luxury and authenticity. The 400 open square meters upstairs part of the main bale accommodates the two dining areas, scenic but cosy living room, and two terraces facing the infinity. Whilst, the ground floor architecturally and designedly marries the professional kitchen, cool dining room, private theatre and the seventh suites.
100m2 min with a walk-in wardrobe, working desk, comfortable lounge, wi-fi high speed internet access, MP3 player dock, satellite TV, safety box, mini-bar and air-condition are the least comfort you can enjoy in each suite. Ketapang's philosophy does not only provide you the equipments and services but also to make you feel like home.
"Beach" in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language). Pantai Suite is only 15meters above the high tide waves. Its private Jacuzzi on the terrace and facing the ocean is the perfect suite for honeymooners and aesthetes. The lavish bathroom opens to its private colourful garden and has outdoor shower. PICTURES (e-link toward this suite pictures).
Water in Bahasa Indonesia. Surrounded by the waters of its fountains, the suite tempts its guests to discover old carved wooden doors and an amazing solid bathtub dug in a single rock of two and half meters length.
Rice in Bahasa Indonesia. Located on the highest point of the property, with a 360o view, from rice terraces until the ocean, this perfectly circle suite is the most sensory one of the estate. It is so confusing that you will not even understand how possible to have a natural rain shower inside your own bathroom.
Rock in Bahasa Indonesia. Exceptionally hosted in the ground floor of the main bale, this rocky suite provides a huge but closed bathroom. This is for shy guests who do not wish to share their intimacy with a private garden.
Joglo is the name for a traditional wooden Javanese house. Dropped on a rock, between the river and fall, brings the guests back to the childhood's experience about living in a tree house. Dated more than 100 years, this outstanding double height ceiling Joglo is a pinnacle of Indonesian elegance. Also its open bathroom surrounded by local trees called Waru offers and impressive ambiance.
Only two meters from the beach like no other bedrooms in all around Bali, the Joglo Pandan proposes the elegance, charm and huge space of its antique house. The frosted windows bathroom makes the guests feel both inside and outside.
Secluded from the other suites by its bamboo hedge, this Joglo Bambu enables you to swim in your own 70m2 private pool and to relax in your own garden bale for a blissful massage or just to face the infinity of the ocean. The floating rock bathtub on a fish pond makes you feel being in the seventh heaven.
The pool at Ketapang Villa is another amazing creation; not only for its Olympic length of 50 meters (the only private one in Bali again) but also for being 5-meter distance share from the beach. So just jump from the pool to the ocean!
Alone and altogether. Relaxing and entertaining. So many options for living areas are possible at Ketapang Villa:
- the deck on the beach: sunny during the day, facing the waves, thrilling and romantic for sunset, and cosy for a cocktail
- the pool's east terrace: numerous combining sofas for small or big groups, in the axe of the pool and looking onto the sunset
- the 50 meters long pool terrace: equipped by its 12 double size sunbeds, shaded or not by lavish sunbrellas
- the upper floor of the main bale: over 120m2, open-air living room, furnished with museum antiques, several Balinese sofas and oversized coffee table, the ocean view in a lodge ambiance from 19th century
- on the upper floor & the east terrace: sunbathing on two double sunbeds and just dreaming on the stars, drinking a night cocktail
- Private garden and terrace for mostly each suite. Though each suite is separated from one to another, all share the same ocean view
There are two chefs have elaborated an impressive menu of local international recipes which you can either choose your meals daily or just let them surprise you with their tasteful suggestions. Also, experiencing a new corner to eat is everyday challenge at Ketapang Villa. Let the villa surprises you amongst all of the options:
- on the upper floor of the main bale: open air dining with its amazing 4.5m round table for up to 24 guests, a lodge ambiance amongst Indonesia antiquity and giant pieces of wood symbolizing the four cardinals
- on the west upper terrace: an impressing sofa of 5m long facing the lighted waves on the ocean
- on the ground floor: air-conditioned window dining area facing the pool and ocean to enjoy dinner in chill temperature and on master piece table of Balinese craft
- on the pool's west terrace: in the infinite axe of the Olympic basin, a few meters from the beach
- on the pool's north terrace: between giant palm trees and water from the pool
- in the beach dining: open-air, shaded and circle structure with its impressive roof and five benches made of roots of Indonesian trees
- on the deck: just over the beach and the high tide waves for an "aboard sensation" dinner
- many places around the garden that our staff will invite you to discover
The bar, hidden in the four legs of the life-guard chair, is a great place to gather all the family or friends for the sunset or aperitif. Enjoy our cocktails or create your own. The beach makes them taste so much better. The 16m2 scenic wine cellar is the secret of how to keep our wines in the best conditions for both Bali and foreign producers.
Sport and Leisure Facilities
- 300m of beachfront with direct access to the ocean and departure for thrilling sunset walks
- Private tennis court for night and day matches
- Private gym in an old house watching the ocean fitted with some of the best famous German brand equipments - Kettler - such as treadmill, cycling, elliptic cycle, weight bench and dumbbells
- 50m long infinity swimming pool along the beach
- 70m2 private swimming pool in Joglo Bambu
- Jacuzzi for 8 guests on the beachfront
- Private Jacuzzi in Pantai Suite
- Sunbeds and terraces more than you can wish under the sun and under XL sunbrellas
- Private theatre with a great list of movies on a 6.5m wide screen while lying down on puffy sofas
- "Floating" spa only 5m away from the high tide with a range of treatment choices
- Sound system in each bedroom both indoor and outdoor living areas and enjoying the music from our Ipods' library
- TV satellite in every bedroom
- Helipad that offers the guest the possibility to discover the island just in a snap of fingers; for sunset over volcanoes, for lunch on the beach or just for being at the airport in 15 minutes
The "floating" wedding chapel facing the ocean, the numerous terraces, the several dining areas and never ending garden, Ketapang is surely the place in Bali with the largest potential and opportunities for many different events, such as weddings, parties, incentive, business meetings and managers' seminars. The guests will be provided with a wide garden of 2.5 hectares and 300m2 large open-air dining room to host up to thousands of guests. For both intimate and large groups, local event organizers or wedding planners can create an unforgettable magical event in a breathtaking venue as Ketapang.
The spa becomes a wedding chapel, the beach dining a central buffet, the deck is a stage for musicians or local dancers, the air-conditioned dining hosts 20 guests for meeting room, the private theatre can screen personal or business movies. With a 90m2 kitchen and its two talented chefs, Ketapang can prepare a feast for your guests. More to those, a great sound music system permits the guests to enjoy their choice of music; even from the villa ipods' library the music goes all over the property. From Disco to lounge music, international hits to love songs, be sure that you will plan parties at Ketapang.
- Horse riding on endless sparkling beaches.
- Booking in the four golf courses of the island in particular to the Nirwana Bali Golf Club which has been voted many times as Asia's top venue
- Rafting on the Holy Ayung River
- Lunches and dinners in Ubud or Seminyak best restaurants
- Many tours on the island discovering hidden or famous temples and activities
- 100 km from the coming Ku De Ta "out of the city" villas
- 7 km from the brand new Tanah Lot Alila Resort
- 15 km from Bali's famous on beach Tanah Lot Temple and its championship Golf Course
- 30 km from the tremendous never-ending nightlife and shopping area of Seminyak
- 35 km from the cultural and artistic heart of Bali, Ubud
- 40 km from the international airport - Ngurah Rai - Denpasar
- And just a few minutes from everywhere. Thank to our helipad
Ketapang Villa - Villa Rates
Validity: until 31 December 2012
||Villa Rates (USD)
|7 Bedroom Villa
All rates are quoted in USD with the following benefits:
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per room
All rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge.
- High & Peak Season Periods
High season period: July 1 - 31, September 1 - 15, Chinese New Year and Easter Week.
Peak season period: August 1 - 31, December 20 - January 8.
Minimum stay: LOW season: 5 nights; HIGH season: 5 nights; PEAK season: 12 nights.
- Extra Bed
Low Season at USD 79++, High Season at USD 118++ and Peak Season at USD 129++.